Supervisor, Pipe Quality Inspection Oil and Gas – Houston Texas
Our client, provides onsite representation that not only allows manufacturing companies to more effectively address their customer quality concerns before they evolve into quality issues, they also help to drastically offset the high costs associated with meeting today’s manufacturing demands.
We are recruiting a “Top Notch” Supervisor, Pipe Quality Inspection Oil and Gas for a location in Houston Texas.
Here is What You Will Be Doing:
Are you Qualified?
- Provide direction and or lead a team of inspectors providing onsite (at manufacturing facilities) inspection services for your clients as their “eyes-on-site” 3rd party representative in the gas and oil industry. Inspections will include steel pipes, fittings, valves, FBE coating, structures and engineered products.
- Developing and executing inspection plans for to-be-purchased material based upon industrial and clients’ integrity standards.
- Liaising with clients for all technical aspects related to the implementation of their integrity management programs. Also communicating with product suppliers with regards to client’s expectations.
- Prioritizing and planning work of your team.
- Managing each client engagement by allocating human and testing resources effectively to exceed client expectations and managing engagement milestones.
- Periodically reviewing and updating inspection procedures.
- Either as an individual contributor or supervising a team in the field, provide quality inspection services to clients by:
- Visually and dimensionally inspecting pipes, valves, fittings, coatings etc.
- Witnessing mill testing activities.
- Validating the inspection procedures, protocols and testing results for various mill’s internal inspection teams.
- Ensuring accepted product meets required specifications.
- Completing all required documentation and interpreting industry and regulatory codes and specifications
- Preparing comprehensive inspection reports and presenting them to your clients.
- Making decisions as to acceptability of product.
- Competence with inspection tools gauges and instruments.
- Good knowledge of industrial standards such as API 5L, ASTM, ASME, CSA Z245.20 etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and report writing.
- Respectful of independence.
No Phone Calls Please
For this position, please apply on line.
Keywords: QC, QC Inspector, Quality Assurance, QA, Inspector, Quality Inspection, pipe inspector, pipeline engineer, structural engineer, civil engineer, Texas, TX, Pasadena, Spring Valley, Bellaire, Spring, The Woodlands, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Pearland, Friendswood, League City, Baytown, Atascotcita, Humbla, Kingwood, Hempstead, Hockey., Cypress, Cloverlead, La Porte, Mission Bend, Rosenberg, La Prote, Highlands, Tomball, Conroe, Liberty, College Station, Port Arthur, Galveston, Texas City
Apply to this job